Chris Miller- Inspector
Independent Commercial & Residential Building Inspector
Licensed by the State of Florida, Lic. #HI – 1556
Licensed by the State of Florida, Mold inspector, Lic. # MRSA -943
- ASHI – The American Society of Home Inspectors – Member National Organization, Member #200557
- FABI – The Florida Association of Building Inspectors – Member Florida Only, Member #RPI-0320
- A Certified Level 1 Thermographer – National
- A Certified DEP Stormwater Management Inspector – Florida
- A Certified Tampa Mold Inspector & Technician – National
- IHINA – The Independent Home Inspectors of North America
- IAQA – The Indoor Air Quality Association
- ICC – International Code Council
- Has Taught Expert Witness Seminars at Stetson Law College and has testified in several court cases.
Chris Miller has owned and operated Suncoast Inspections since 1992 and has performed over 10,000 commercial and home building inspections throughout Tampa Bay and the state of Florida. Chris has 25 prior years of on-site residential and commercial construction experience. Go to Tips & Hints” for “Find An Inspector” to increase your knowledge of selecting a certified home or commercial inspector.
Finding your dream home could very well be the most exciting experience you’ve ever been through…or the most frustrating! How can you be sure the quality of workmanship matches the promises of your builder? Or how can you be sure a seller isn’t trying to hide something?
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, building a new home, need insurance documentation, or simply looking for peace of mind, turn to the only inspection company that creates a “video” paper trail. Suncoast Inspections.com…protecting your interests!
Our primary service areas are: Pinellas, Hillsborough, Sarasota, Pasco, Manatee, and Hernando counties, however, do travel throughout the entire state of Florida.
Building & Environmental Inspection, Testing, Diagnosis, Repair, & Problem Prevention Advice: In-depth research & advice on diagnosing, testing, correcting, & preventing building defects & indoor environmental hazards. Unbiased information, no conflicts of interest.